Thread: Scammer Alert..
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2015, 07:50 AM   #4
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
So Cliffs, just to make sure

- You Pay for Coils and other parts ($750, which includes the price of coils, which it seems is $400)
- Seller ships your coils and the other parts in separate shipments (oddly enough, the seller stated he was still at work 24 hrs after he initially said he was at work......)
- Seller gives you tracking number (which you seemingly had an issue with at the seller use Shipnex. Also, only gives you one tracking number although there were TWO items shipped..........)
- You claim you receive what amounts to an empty box (no mention by yourself if the other package for your friend arrives......)
- Seller claims the items were returned to him extremely damaged
- Seller claims to refund you (did you initiate it or did the seller and if so, did you get a refund? This was not made clear.....)
- Seller posts pics to show proof of damage (and you proceed to call him a scammer regardless)

Am I getting this correct here?? The timeline and actuality of events doesn't seem to make sense on both sides from what I am seeing (or am I seeing this incorrectly)??

Confused somewhat..........
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote