View Single Post
Old 12-30-2015, 12:07 PM   #12
Joobie610
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Joobie610 is making a name for him/her selfJoobie610 is making a name for him/her self
Keeping on with the gathering parts theme, I ordered this at the same time as the Apexi intake kit. Even though Greddy Japan didn't have any in stock on the Thursday, I had it in my hot little hands the following Friday. Ridiculous.

I'm not sure if they normally work over weekends, but they were making calls on the Sunday to say that it was currently being cast and will be shipped the following day. Couldn't believe it. Makes me want to build a Greddy demo car haha

That scratch happened during transport, but I'm not fazed in the slightest as the plenum will be going for powder coating some time in January.

Christmas! Woo!

My brakes came back from the coaters on Christmas Eve. So happy with how they turned out. Ink black powder with a silver flake through the clear.

Will be rebuilding the rears in the next few days as I've had seal kits for a while now. Still need to order seal kits for the front.

Also got a couple of dress-up parts from my better half as the fat man only got me star wars stuff haha