View Single Post
Old 12-14-2016, 03:07 PM   #3
CHiNo4ReaL
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
CHiNo4ReaL has a spectacular aura aboutCHiNo4ReaL has a spectacular aura aboutCHiNo4ReaL has a spectacular aura aboutCHiNo4ReaL has a spectacular aura aboutCHiNo4ReaL has a spectacular aura aboutCHiNo4ReaL has a spectacular aura about
Thanks!

Back from the welder, trying out the frp wide/overfenders and navan style skirts. The fitment is quite good, but not as perfect as I want so it needs modifications.

Started with the front fenders

I don't like fenders that doesn't cover the whole fender, so I also modified the overfenders for full fitment

I searched a long time, but I found a jdm k's bumper with lip in Japan. It took a while but I was very happy when I got it hehe. It was in great condition!

Dyed the original carpet black, also made a suede roofliner. I want everything black in the interior except the seats.

Nismo stuff

After the bumper I also recieved my new Enkei rpf1 wheels, 18x9.5 and 18x10.5. It took 4 months

The enkei's will be wrapped in federal semi's

After that it was time for more FRP work for the perfect fitment.
I don't want to use rivits for the rear fenders, they will be attached with kit.

More new parts

I already had a fmic kit, but as i'm renewing everything I also bought a new fmic kit. Needed to do some modifications because of the tubs

The right sideskirt also need some frp work as the fitment wasn't 100%

Also bought a kouki wing and rear spats to complete the package

Next it was some to do some work in the rear subframe.
I knew that the rear bearings and the subframe were a bit worn so I needed to change them.

Everything was all rusty, so decided to change everything, sandblast and powercoat it

This was fun to do

Back from the sandblaster/powercoater

New wheel bearings

Because everything was apart, I also decided to upgrade the rear brakes to a r33 setup. Got it in 3 days from Japan!

Everything back together

My old tank straps were also rusted, so the welder made some new ones for me, these will be added also with new fuel/brake lines from front to back.

Next it was some for some more frp work on the front fenders.
As I wanted to keep the splash guards like oem.
I also didn't like where the way the openings in the front fenders, so more modifications needed:

Finished with the skirts and front fenders

Another impression, can't wait to see stage 3 in real life hehe

Last edited by CHiNo4ReaL; 12-14-2016 at 03:47 PM..
CHiNo4ReaL is offline   Reply With Quote