View Single Post
Old 01-07-2008, 08:45 PM   #141
WhiteGLX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
WhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to WhiteGLX Send a message via Yahoo to WhiteGLX
most of the time i was in high rpm range, not keeping it at redline all the time, but within proper power band range so i woudl stay in boost at all times. If i stay in lower gears the car is st too high of rpm, and causes throttle inputs to unsettle the car which ends up in lots of steering correction and loss of control

its a big thing i learned this past year on high speed tracks, high gears lead to high speeds and smoother steering inputs due to a settled car. I changed my top speed on one major section of a track here by about 40mph sicen last year.....and its a miltiple S situation. My VIR video will show it, i shoudl make comparison videos from last year if i can find them. you will notice lap times drop by tons and speeds increase.

***NASA HPDE Instructor***
WhiteGLX is offline   Reply With Quote