View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 06:40 PM   #1
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Is an O2 Sensor Needed With Power FC?

So this might be a stupid question, but I have searched and haven't found a definitive answer. I posted my build on a local forum and mentioned that I bought a new OEM O2 sensor as part of the rebuild of my SR20DET. A couple of people told me that my car won't even reference the O2 sensor anymore when I start using the Power FC because it will, "always be running in open loop mode."

Is this true? Do I not need to run/replace my O2 sensor if using the Power FC? I want to run whatever is best, but if I don't need it I will return it and get a little dough back. Thanks in advance for the info!

Damon

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links