View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 09:32 PM   #4
n8RPS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
n8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of light
s13

Wicked BURN!!!! I understand though. Try to think about how light the S13 is already.........the understand or know that you still want a certain amount of curb weight to be able to have a balanced car... to light and you will not be able to control the car at high speeds to heavy and you will not be as nimble at lower speeds, but will have better control at higher speeds. For instance my friend just bought a track edition NISMO 350Z and hates that it is so much heavier than the S13 he previously owned but loves the solid feel of the car at high speeds .....lets says above 100mph. It is a relevant ? though. I think you need to be more specific about the ? Try
asking what the lightest most succesful S13 (drift or grip) has been. I honestly dont know but would be interested to see who it was. Good luck and hope that I didn't offend you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceepo View Post
How about you try it and find out, why does it matter how light someones car is, 80% of guys drift and weight isnt an issue...
n8RPS13 is offline   Reply With Quote