View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 09:56 AM   #911
inopsey
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (21)
inopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphim38 View Post
I just dyno tuned my SR20DET last week. The head was heavily ported, HKS solid lifter setup, stage 3 cams, GTX3076R with the smallest .64AR single scroll T4 turbine housing and we saw 459rwhp on 92 octane pump gas on a safe tune at around 20 psi before the Greddy R Spec intercooler. We had a couple more degrees of timing and was still slightly rich, so we believed that 480whp and probably quite easily 500rwhp was possible at 22psi on pump, and we were only spinning it to 7.5K and could have run another thousand RPM or more out of it if we wanted to. It is a daily driver so I didn't do a race gas tune and didn't push it farther. It started spinning the tires on the dyno when we hit 430rwhp, and so we did another run with 2 people sitting on the back and got 2 459 pulls and then called it quits.

The bottom end was a mazworks sleeved build. For comparison, the same car on the same dyno with a 2871 .73AR external wastegate housing at 18 psi did 342rwhp, and the new setup kills it everywhere. Full boost by about 4500 RPM and 100 more rwhp at the same point.
nice numbers. post the dyno graph. did the 2871 setup have the same head work?
inopsey is offline   Reply With Quote