View Single Post
Old 07-08-2018, 09:04 AM   #3
oLemurs
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
oLemurs has a spectacular aura aboutoLemurs has a spectacular aura aboutoLemurs has a spectacular aura aboutoLemurs has a spectacular aura aboutoLemurs has a spectacular aura aboutoLemurs has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicoder View Post
If you are going to go through the trouble of telling us not to telll you to search. Do us a favor and list all the important things and their results too.

1. Have you confirmed your fans are working correctly?
2. Have you REALLY bled your cooling system to make sure there is no air? For some people, they have a hard time getting the last bit of air out on these cars.
3. Did you install the thermostat correctly? They are directional and you need the jiggle valve positioned at 12 o'clock.
4. When the car warms up, is the upper radiator hose cool or warm? is the bottom hose cool or warm?
5. Have you replaced the radiator cap?
6. Can you see the coolant flowing when you let your car warm up from idle and remove the radiator cap? (it wont move while cold), to confirm the thermostat is opening?

Use all the questions normally asked in the other threads you searched, to give us info in this thread to help out
yea sorry,
1. they work correctly i shut them off while overheating and it spiked bad. oh yea forgot to mention i have them wired up to a switch on individual relays.
2. ill try to re bleed it and jack up the front end again
3. jiggle valve is directly at the top
4. both of the hoses are very hot
5. i have not but this is the one that came with the radiator. its 1.1 bar
6. i know the thermostat is opening because the same thing happened with my last one and i put the old one in boiling water.

Last edited by oLemurs; 07-08-2018 at 09:49 AM..
oLemurs is offline   Reply With Quote