View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 12:46 PM   #661
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
xpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud of
In regards to the DriftWorks knuckles for the front and rear, would they be suitable for road racing? I apologize if this has been answered. There is just such an overwelming amount of awesome in here that I just want to make sure that I am understanding correctly.

I understand that the pivot points between the FLCA and Tie Rod are closer, causing the inner facing wheel (pointing towards inner radius of a corner) to have more angle inward than the outer wheel. (As much as 5deg difference.)

I believe, since I do not have my roll centers modified, that my outer wheel has more angle inward than my inner wheel. (Really bad right?)

Is having the inner wheel with more angle inward more beneficial for road racing? I'm picturing my car in a corner, accounting for the weight of the vehicle on the outside, and it seems that I would benefit. I just want to confirm that I am thinking correctly.

Or, would I incorporate the Offset Rack Spacers they make so that the directions of the wheel are identical?

Lastly, would combining the DriftWorks knuckles with Moonface roll center adjusters be overkill?

My YouTube Channel
xpertsnowcarver is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links