View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 10:43 AM   #25
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Loving this thread, and the work that went into making it. True, this is more of a NRR-type thread (that site is awesome, btw, I just got turned on to it recently), but I love that the community is moving towards real performance modification, not just 'this looks cool', or 'check out what i did for free'.

Makes me proud

Luke (Blu808) and I have been talking over making some CNC aluminium LCA's since we both have access to CNC machines and I have all the heim joints. We just need to come up with a final design (which has to address roll center, bump steer if possible, big angle kits, etc) ~ maybe this thread will help.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote