View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 09:08 AM   #17
hatboyfox
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
hatboyfox is not welcome here anymorehatboyfox is not welcome here anymorehatboyfox is not welcome here anymorehatboyfox is not welcome here anymorehatboyfox is not welcome here anymorehatboyfox is not welcome here anymorehatboyfox is not welcome here anymorehatboyfox is not welcome here anymorehatboyfox is not welcome here anymorehatboyfox is not welcome here anymorehatboyfox is not welcome here anymore
I got tapped at school i think it was with a tow hitch with no note or insurance card so i decided i would just kit it out, then my 07 r6 got stolen, and so i couldnt afford a kit anymore, so i had the rear bumper sitting in my room and honestly was actually quite depressed about my bike being stolen so i just wanted to sell the car to replace the bike, i had it up for a short period of time with no bumper on it. then decided that since i this was my dream car from when i was young i was gonna keep it, so i reinstalled the bumper and have been driving it since. now i found out that i am going to have to move for school and the area id be moving would be more practical to own a stock car and or bike.

coils pop over bumps like most coilovered cars ive owned
ive had the car for years and never drove it much cause i had my bike
needs rotors turned in the front
no oil leaks,
passes smog like a dream
i love the thing but me and my wife really miss having bikes and moving to a new area that isnt low car friendly is motivating me for the sale

Megan coils
Moteki lugs
Nankang ns2s 2153518 fronts
continental xtreme contact 2254518 rears
new timing belt water pump thermostat etc
exhaust
eyelids
new hid bulbs
air filter
fenders rolled
all maintinence done
other than this its all factory
honestly i wanted the most reliable easy to drive daily that i could still drive around town and get gawked at
hatboyfox is offline   Reply With Quote