View Single Post
Old 04-16-2005, 10:54 PM   #1
closebyu26

Trader Rating: (0)
closebyu26 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Parts direct from Okinawa Japan!

I can get most parts for silvias, and other foriegn cars fairly cheap. Junkyards and new parts. I will do the leg work, you pay for parts, shipping, and 10% finding fee for items under $200. Over $200, flat rate of $50. I am a Marine stationed on Okinawa Japan, and know what its like to try to get those hard to find items. If you are interested, send me an E-mail at [email protected]. Please include your name, and a list of what you want, including part # if avalable, and a price for it in the states. Please be specific, let me know exactly what you want. No abreviations! If I can find it for cheaper, then we can do buisness. I will be deployed to Thailand for a month starting on the 21st of Apr, so please be pacient. Tell me what you want, and when I return, I will start looking. Appx the 25 of may. Please keep in mind that it might not be cost efficient to get parts from here. I will do the leg work, and find out prices for everything, Including shipping. Plus I still have to work out how payment will be handled. If I find something I think you might be interested in, I will take pictures and send them to you. If you think that you want it, then we'll figure out the rest. REMEMBER, I am doing this for little to nothing, and I want to provide a good, honest service. Thanks for your time and patience.

Last edited by closebyu26; 04-17-2005 at 08:21 PM..
Sponsored Links