View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 07:29 PM   #12
s13rhdhatch
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
s13rhdhatch is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz4890 View Post
well thank you for the bump. I did state I would post more pictures which I have done. I tried to put the picture in a normal size but it was late at night. I was too tired to adjust it and I knew I would post more pic's the same day. If they are still too big for you just let me know I’d be happy to adjust them just for you.

Hello I appreciate a premium member taking the time to comment on my post. I did put OBO after the price which means I’m not firm at all. I am just trying to avoid the lowballing that's going to come from people on zilvia. Which I’m sure that’s something you would know all too well due to being a premium member. I’m not sure calling the car stock is correct since it has bigger wheels. It has a good amount of suspension work and the motor has an upgraded t25 turbo since a sr turbo is considered an upgrade for the small t25 turbo the motor normally comes with. I also forgot to mention I’m putting in a 255lph fuel pump soon or the new owner can install it if they buy it before I put it in. The car would need a tune with a front mount and bigger injectors to be pushing a lot more power safely. Also the cost of buying the car in Japan then shipping it over and then registering it legally isn't exactly cheap so I think my asking price isn't outrageous especially considering that I’ve put money into fixing up the car after all of that was done.

Thanks man I appreciate that. I put OBO as well so someone can have a great running 180sx at a great price.

Thank you very much I appreciate that. I adjusted the picture so it should be normal now. If it’s not please let me know and I will readjust them again. It’s hard to tell for me because on my phone and laptop they come out normal.

Well thanks for the bump and again I did put OBO right after the price. I even put it in bold now so everyone can see it since I’m getting the idea people think I’m firm on the price. I wouldn't consider it a rough ass 180 it has cosmetic issues but they aren't insanely hard to fix. This is Texas so I am sure there are body people out there who can fix the car very easily. Like I’ve stated already It's definitely not cheap to buy it from Japan then ship it register it and also put money into fixing it. What's wrong with a CA motor? It sounds mean for a 4 cylinder it runs great it gets good gas mileage and it revs and pulls through boost very nice for a 1.8 liter. Have you ever owned or driven in a CA powered car before? Or are you just basing what you've said off of something you've heard about the motor from someone else?
I've seen clean 180's right around $8600,so just saying. Yes actually my first turbocharged engine was a ca18 and it was a total piece of crap.
s13rhdhatch is offline   Reply With Quote