Thread: My SR20VET...
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 06:43 PM   #5
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
More....

Like I said in the last post, I cleaned the garage up enough to get the car in to begin the engine bay strip.

I recieved my TougeFactory surgetank kit minus the pumps as they were already in my posession. My only gripe with the kit was that the return line that they supplied with the kit wasn't long enough to reach all the way back to the surge tank, so you had to splice in a short piece of pipe. I contacted Jamie over there and explained my concern, he had a piece long enough shipped to my door within a few days time.

Incase you missed it, my Walbro 255 will be the lift pump to the surge tank. From the surge tank I'll be using a Bosch 044 and -6an lines to feed 1000cc Injector Dynamic'c injectors.

Before I bolted my Z32 trans to the back of my VET I had it rebuilt. It had started to develope the typical 4th gear grind and I didn't feel like having to pull the trans when it finally went.

As usual thanks for looking, more to come...