View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008, 01:54 AM   #128
Pho Man
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Pho Man is not welcome here anymorePho Man is not welcome here anymorePho Man is not welcome here anymorePho Man is not welcome here anymorePho Man is not welcome here anymorePho Man is not welcome here anymorePho Man is not welcome here anymorePho Man is not welcome here anymorePho Man is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to Pho Man
I have a lower level Kenwood Excelon H/U with stock speakers up front and two Infinity Kappas with rotatable tweeters in the rear(6 1/2's). This is in my S13 coupe. Personally I think Kenwood has lost some of its luster compared to a few years ago. Going to eventually change the h/u out for something better, Do two sets of MB Quart 6 1/2 inch mids and 1" tweeters(cross overs of coarse) in the door or Run JL mids not to sure yet unless someone else has a better suggestion on mids. Get a 4 channel amp to the mids. Not sure which kind yet and be done with audio Maybe an 8inch woofer and 2 channel amp if I have time. Figured Since nobody is sitting in the back I would just move all speakers up front toward the driver. Love SQ all the way!