Thread: Youtube videos
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2017, 02:37 AM   #1
GeneStarWindGSW
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (21)
GeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant future
Youtube videos

Well with how fast youtube has grown, it seems like everyone and their mother has a youtube account now. I'm finding people like 3-4 times my age making tutorials/reviews/diy with tools, guns, tips/tricks, hacks's, etc and im thinking to myself...."i could do that".

So having no prior experience with making an actual youtube video (which you think doesn't sound hard, (grab a camera, record video, upload,done)... it took me a lot longer to make a video (like 3 hrs)

so to my point... have you ever made a youtube video? (whether it be useful or just for fun, doesn't matter.) if so post them up.

here is my channel. The video version was the one that took me so long to make.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_Z...Uvn0pIkY4U7xHA

Last edited by GeneStarWindGSW; 05-01-2017 at 10:21 AM..
GeneStarWindGSW is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links