View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 07:38 PM   #9
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post
HOLY shit I fixed it. Motherfucking 7.5 meter gauge fuse was blown even though I had checked all the fuses a million times in this whole process. Getting 13.7 volts from the alternator now! Thanks for the heads up on that cluster circuit fucking up the alternator!
Thats the fuse for the voltage regulator wire into the alternator huh? I was gonna say, check to make sure you're seeing voltage going into the 2 pin plug into the alternator.

Sometimes when that fuse blows, it does the opposite and the alternator overcharges since the alternator has no clue how much voltage its pumping out.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote