View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 10:56 AM   #20
japslapsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
japslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackzenki82 View Post
it sits pretty in an SR, i got one, been running it for about 3 months, with absolutely NO problems with it... also noticed a firmer feel to the steering... and the line routes right past the turbo, it has a bit of excess in the line, which in our case is good cause you have multiple routing options...

as for that sensor, all it's for it to tell the ECU to kick up the idle a tad to compensate for the belt drag by the PS pump working..... i have minimal difference with the ISIS line...

be like me and match that shiz up with a TF 1 peice braided clutch line... shit's so hot right now...
Quote:
Originally Posted by westly7 View Post
hey i just noticed that mine has sensor or something on the lines( when u follow the lines from top to bottom there is a wire that connect to small thingy into the lines.anybody knows what is that? thanks
o mine is s14 with s13 blacktop sr20

Post #11 in this same thread.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspecusa View Post

Nothing is rare just expensive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
if you've ever been with multiple women, then even you can understand that not all girlfriends are created equal. some are capable of amazing oral talents, while others dont mind a lill back door action.
japslapsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote