View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 07:52 AM   #31
turbo2nr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
turbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to turbo2nr
made some progress this weekend,

finally got all the parts back i needed to assemble the turbo side and get the car to the shop.

decided to put all the new parts for my build together just to get a visual on the amount of money i dumped into this build -_-

my not so professional work station

exahust side preped and ready to go

Manifold on, the full race mani was such a breeze to install. it is hands down the best ka-t mani i ever put on. ( i used about 5 different manifolds on other ka-t setups) everything was such easy access , it really makes a difference when buying quality parts

i tried my best not to scratch the nice ceramic coating on the manifold.
As you can see the manifold/wastegate cleared everything well(ac/powersteering lines)only issue was the p.s. resivor line, that will need to be re-done in s.s. since it runs close to the first runner of the manifold.

started to put the turbo on and then i realized that the oil return line didnt reach, i had to pull it off and clock he turbo. this took up alot of my time.
I got it all reassembled and got the downpipe on.

turns out that i dont have the turbo oil feed fitting, i need to order that before i can start the car again, then all i need to do is attach oil/coolant lines, i/c pipe and then its off to Tarmac for fuel system, intake manifold, catch can setup and custom fmic.

getting there..

s14 kouki ka-t
turbo2nr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links