Thread: secession:
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 02:25 PM   #14
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
I'm from Texas and the state votes on this shit all the time. You always hear about this shit when a Democrat is in office. In the past 10 years Texas has not even balanced its own budget without slashing school budgets, laying off state employees, or taking stimulus money and lying about it. There is a big segment of the state that believes if it's not white, it's not right. Can you imagine that quarter of the state its illegal to have alcohol. The religious right has control of the state and anyone who threatens their control,is considered not American. They did the same thing with President Clinton. Whats said is the attack ads on Anne Richard are second female governor, some ads basically said she didn't know her place. Can you imagine the ads ran against any one of color. NOT ALL STATES, share such a radical agenda as Texas. As an active duty military member, I'm frustrated with the federal government. From the lack of raising revenue which pays my salary and buys the equipment needed to rage war, to the lack of infrastructure throughout this country. Does this mean I need to sign a petition to succeed, HELL NO!

KU KLUX KLAN | The Handbook of Texas Online| Texas State Historical Association (TSHA)
TABC Wet and Dry Counties
lewisfk is offline   Reply With Quote