View Single Post
Old 06-26-2018, 02:37 PM   #7658
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
Looks good man!

Thanks man!

Suspension is finally fully assembled. Small fight with the sway bars delayed me a bit, but parts shop max spherical end links saved the day.

Side note #1: With GK Techs drop knuckles and ctsv brake swap.com brackets, there will need to be 10mm of clearance done for the lower caliper mount. After messaging with Greg and the bracket manufacturer, I was given the okay to shave 5mm off each piece ONLY!

Side note #2: Gk Techs caliper mounting ears are slightly thinner than oem. I had to play around with washers to center the caliper just right. Just a heads up for anyone with big brakes that use adapter brackets.

Im super pumped for how this chassis is going to handle.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited by mr.nismo.; 06-27-2018 at 12:45 PM..
mr.nismo. is offline   Reply With Quote