View Single Post
Old 03-02-2016, 08:46 PM   #29
UniqueAutoCreations
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
UniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkdawg View Post
looks great!

just a suggestion. anyway to move it up a bit and make the rear slot useful? my keys usually stays there and I would usually put the cup in the front slot and try to use the key or other stuff to jam it in so it doesn't tilt back... my ideal cup holder will be a deeper one up front and slot rear.
Thanks!

The cup is positioned as far back as possible so it hopefully won't interfere with shifting. I put the slot in the back for access to the latch on the console lid, but I suppose you could still fit some keys in the pocket if you wanted to. I tried my car keys in there and they fit OK. I only have three keys on that ring for reference. As for the deeper cup in the front, I would like that too but there just isn't physically room enough to put a deeper cup insert in there w/o permanently modifying the console.