View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 04:05 PM   #1
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
REINHARD Dual Burnt Tip Exhaust - JDM Takumi Muffler! SOLD!

Reinhard Dual Burnt Tip Exhaust - S14

Been holding onto this for quite some time now with hopes of throwing it on a Kouki S14 I was going to be building on the side, but sold the car this morning and will be getting rid of everything I had for it (suspension, brakes, aero, interior).

It does have some damage and minor blemishes, but nothing too bad. The center section does have some scrapes, the rear section did unfortunately catch a plastic bag on the freeway (yay burnt plastic), but absolutely no damage to the tips (pretty much what's exposed from that awesome rear bumper of yours). It was installed on a daily driver (hence the not-so-show quality finish), but with a little bit of time and elbow grease, you can make the piping look like new.

It is the N/A version, which means 2.5" piping. Still has awesome dual 4" tips though.

Comes with hardware, exhaust hangers, and silencers.

Retailed at something like $900 if I remember correctly. Can't imagine it being any better now with the terrible yen exchange rate and high shipping costs.

Price - $550

Located in Los Angeles, CA.

PM me if you have any questions.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Sponsored Links