View Single Post
Old 05-15-2015, 09:41 AM   #1509
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by BossHogg View Post
But that is also why the car part world is full of low baller and high baller parts. Two different demographics to please. Usually the persons build will reflect that. Just the way I see it.
Ahhhh here we have our first true point of contention:

So what happens when you can pay 'lowball' prices for something 'high-baller' like TE37s? I've said numerous times that I'm not rich. In that time I haven't made the next paygrade in the military so nothing has changed in my income lol. That being said, I'd never give someone like Mackin Industries ~$1000+ more to buy TEs I can get BNIB for far less straight from Japan via Jesse. The guys at Mackin our awesome but they have to sell them for exponentially more, I suppose. Thoughts?

Damon, I can sympathize with your reasoning. Actually I never really could until the three of us (BossHogg included) discussed it on this thread. I was sitting on the fence and I think you guys pushed me over to your side. Like we both said: it's their fault for not putting in the work or doing the research.