View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 11:24 PM   #28
ka24debt
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (19)
ka24debt is an unknown quantity at this point
im just gonna do this little by little so i dont get fucked again. i got lucky the first time posting but not the 2nd so better to be safe then sorry.

so yeah back to the story. the megan exhaust was a complete piece of shit, the hangers ripped right off and all the supporting brackets fell off to. i cut my losses, repaired it, sold it and got my apexi n1 back. good for me is that i got the same exact one back cheaper then what i sold it to the dude for.. bad news is that he never got to mount the exhaust and never would have because his car got stolen

yay!

ka is in and happy running reliably

decided to keep the spirit of my red hatch somewhat alive and keep the sparco steering wheel, the nismo shifter, the "drift" knob and my old radio :]

after that i finally figured its time to part with these wheels. they just werent cutting it anymore. around march early april, NOBODY had these yet and for the price i wasnt complaining. so i picked up a set of 527's and mounted em on

a few days later came kouki skirts from smellslikecurry for cheap since he was prepping for his s14 ls1 build that you guys im sure have prob seen.

test fit spot on and sent off to maaco to paint. my friend works there so i knew he would take care of me and make sure they blend with the car

that "cool" gas station pic everybody takes lol
ka24debt is offline   Reply With Quote