View Single Post
Old 04-28-2019, 06:54 PM   #5
drift monchichi
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
drift monchichi is an unknown quantity at this point
the 2 cars are in different states , one was in new jersey it was an old man that wanted $3000 for a all stock 1998 clean title everything was good on the car i hit him up telling him i will buy it and he said that he would only sell it to some one local with cash in hand , the car ended up selling within that hour , the second car i found was a clean base model 97 perfect car guy wants $6500 he is out in new york but he won't ship cause he doesn't trust the internet and i even told him that ill pay him half to his bank and when the shipping company pulls up to pick up the car i would send him the other half , the guy brushed me off and doesn't reply i guess he is scared to ship which i think i would be more scared than him cause im sending money before i even get a car , and i found a 3rd guy in california with a clean cobalt green but he is a young kid just trying to show off that he has a kouki he said he wants 8k and i said fine and i guess i called his bluff cause he doesn't reply and i see him posting that he is looking for a front lip and a kouki wing lol which leads me to believe that he really doesn't want to sell it
drift monchichi is offline   Reply With Quote