View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 01:12 AM   #54
Mikey McFly
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Mikey McFly is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
Ummm, Im paying for shit drift spares that i plan on beating the hell out of on a car that cost 1200 and is a toy to destroy on the weekend while i have fun and destress...........

..... So how much am i supposed to spend on rims? Cause I kinda wanted to do some traveling this year too.

Oh well, guess I will just save for advans instead.
hopefully I can have them in 2 years( 3% of your life), then maybe travel around the world a bit.

Thanks for the heads up man !!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13 4rey View Post
Not on my 13. No thanks. Ssr,advan,volk, you get what you pay
So what you're saying is that my $500 set of 17x8 -10 all around Advan Oni's are garbage cuz I didn't shell out at least $1400?
C'mon man, if you don't know by now, the richest people are some of the most frugal people around.
By the way, the 532's look like old school Work Ewing III's without the center cap.
I was liking the 530's until I saw them on that R32 but it was probably just the car and the tires it had that was turning me off.
I like the 531's but I'll wait until someone or XXR has them hard mounted on a car. I like the idea of having them in a small size too. I think a 531, in anything bigger than a 17", would look off.