View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 10:16 PM   #89
S14Driftr91
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (26)
S14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to allS14Driftr91 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalypso123 View Post
wow... thats outrageous! @_@

( i meant engine bay paint job )
Hahaha I figured that, thanks alot !

Quote:
Originally Posted by xruffwvrydax View Post
Nice build. Love the attention to detail.
Thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueshark123 View Post
u should have gone on mcmaster and bought brand new stainless steel bolts a bag of 50 cost under 10 bucks and will never rust or paint flake off. like yours i painted my bolts also but they eventually got rusty again i just placed a 200 order to replace almost every bolt on my car
Yea trust me, I would love to replace every bolt but its so much money lol. The spray paint was just a last minute touch up to make everything look somewhat better. I've never heard of that website but I just checked it out and its pretty sick. I'm definitely considering ordering some new stuff now. Thanks for the info, I appreciate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by myg0t View Post
This is such a nice build. The rust made me cry but then I was happy.
Ahaha yea finding that rust was heart breaking but most of it is fixed now. I still have some little patches to take car of, like in the floor pan but hopefully this week i'll be able to get to it.