View Single Post
Old 11-02-2018, 06:17 AM   #22288
I'm Redline
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
I'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJTTon View Post
I never really understood these calculators that compare one wheel to the other, I dont have a starting point. Furthermore, Im not trying to forego the 3 piece wheel for something else.
Look at the center line of the barrel. This is static. Then look at the offset line for the hub. Note the barrel measurements from center line or offset line. Look at the lines that show how far out the wheel pokes over stock.

1" = 33mm

Your HUB surface is your center line. Offset as in a positive number works as follows:

STOCK SE wheel: 16" x 6.5" +42mm This is a battle sunk wheel. It is about 2" inside the wheel well and fender line. The front surface of the wheel is roughly 4" from the hub surface

Like I said, use the calculator, and look at the picture. DO THIS UNTIL YOU UNDERSTAND. You are smart, you will figure it out, then suddenly wheel fitment, A disc, B disc, and 0 Disc will suddenly be easy to figure out
Hint: 0 disc is perfect center, A disc is weak, B disc is strong