View Single Post
Old 11-01-2018, 06:51 AM   #22287
LoSt180
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
LoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJTTon View Post
I never really understood these calculators that compare one wheel to the other, I dont have a starting point. Furthermore, Im not trying to forego the 3 piece wheel for something else.
Your starting point in the current wheels, the calculator will help you see what changes to the barrel will effect.

For a 3 piece wheel, the center disk is static, and the sizes of the barrel and lip will effect width and offset. Your assumption is correct though, a reduction in lip size will bring the outside edge in by that amount with no other changes. 1" is roughly 25mm, so you'd end up with a 9" +38 offset (if my math is correct). Might have to play around with a calculator to verify though.
LoSt180 is offline   Reply With Quote