View Single Post
Old 10-14-2018, 07:28 AM   #22266
I'm Redline
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
I'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJTTon View Post
Checked these sites but they dont have what I need.

>Does anyone know where I can order good quality M8x1.25 turbo exhaust housing to dump pipe studs? And are the OEM ones 35mm in length?

I read something about steel studs not being cut out for the job due to heat-cycles so Im trying to avoid steel replacement studs. I'll check ACE but I think they'll carry lower grade metal studs (I could be wrong). I couldnt find anything from ARP either.
If you are going to go stainless or other metal harder than basic treated steel, AND if you are using ANY bolt and nut combo or bolts in a car(EXCEPT head studs) use silver colored anti seize. This dab will stop heat welding for those of you who still do not understand why exhaust hardware is hard to remove