View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 03:09 PM   #21636
anti tyler
GM2 (SW/AW)

Trader Rating: (37)
anti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to anti tyler Send a message via Yahoo to anti tyler
Quote:
Originally Posted by _poo40 View Post
Exhaust fell off on my s14 KA24DE (1995). Like, bolts from the
midpipe->manifold snapped clean off. Probably from scraping. Suggestions for header/catback setups? I don't know what gets along well with what, and what bolts up nicely to a stock chassis. Looking for something rather inexpensive, as I'll be doing a swap by this time next year. Thanks in advance.

Sidenote: Was looking at ISR tubular 4-2-1 and the 3" straight blast pipes, seems to be about a $350-$410 setup altogether, just not sure if it all fits up nicely. Anything around that price would work, just need somethin that fkn fits!

Honestly? I would just get a damn $188 ebay setup if you're going to swap. (I understand this is a 4", there are 3")

https://www.ebay.com/itm/4-MUFFLER-T...5aPffu&vxp=mtr

The ISR setup would fit just the same. I've used both etc.

I have seen absolutely no difference between the 2.
but that shyt has SWAG

KA-T for life!
Current for sale advertisement

anti tyler is offline   Reply With Quote