View Single Post
Old 07-16-2017, 06:47 PM   #30
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by iStayBroke View Post
Bride ROs fit on Recaro SR3s with no modifications. Sliders and all(it's one assembly).
Sweet will probably get them. Going to make my own bracket and see how they are with factory rails BUT

thread/

Was about to order seats and have them come through a freight containor and wait a few months but saw this pop up locally. Shit picture off an old phone Im using. Amazing price, stupid clean, genuine, has a crotch hole for a 5 point harness, black without any crazy design. If I were to get something like this off yaj air mailed it would be way more expensive.

AND JUST WOW, night and day. So happy I went this route. Now just need to find a pass seat but oh well in the mean time will enjoy this. Then ditching out my nrg wheel and picking a nardi deep corn from a local this week. I tried looking on CL but nothing popped up, looked on facebook through the market place and found the seat and wheel for steals.

R3b is offline   Reply With Quote