Thread: CA S13 interior parts
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2016, 09:27 PM   #1
MrMcgarrett
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (313)
MrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MrMcgarrett
S13 interior parts

Got a few S13 interior parts for sale.
Parts are in good condition.
I have a few more small parts I have to dig out that I'll add later but this is the bigger stuff.

EDIT: I can ship the carpet and door panels but its not cheap. I've gotten quotes for a few people and it's $40+ due to their size.

Black carpet -$SOLD
No holes in it. The heel pad is still intact. I even washed it lol.

Door panels-$80
The fabric on the middle was removd (not by me) and they have some scratches on the lower pocket area. No I don't have the switch panels sorry.

Privacy cover-$40
No cracked corners or rips in the fabric. The strings and mounting tabs are intact.

Manual seat belts-$60
These are in good condition. Theyre out of a B14. Almost identical to S14 belts. They fit the stock buckles.

Sunroof latch-$SOLD

Shifter trim-$SOLD
It's in pretty good condition. Has a small hole from a secutity light. All the mounting tabs are intact. The boot is aftermarket.

Last edited by MrMcgarrett; 12-20-2016 at 08:11 PM..
MrMcgarrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links