View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 04:50 PM   #10
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post
Rubio is staying in Spain for another two years, so we won't be seeing him anytime soon.

Since LA has Artest now, with his hardnosed defense and tenacity, we also get the enforcer
LA has needed. He'll be what Rick Fox was to LA during the 3-peat years. I want to see some
hard fouls, some ejections, and some technicals from Artest.

As for Ariza, I wish him all the best in Houston. He was a fan-favorite but his agent really fucked
things up for him. His agent said that Ariza felt disrespected by the Lakers front office because of
all he did for them. Wrong. It's the other way around. His other teams didn't give him the light of
day, until LA traded for him. LA made him into what he is today. Sad to see him go, but the NBA
is a business, first and foremost, and we got Artest for a bargain.
Does this mean that Rubio will be back with the T-Wolves or possibly traded before he comes back?

As for Ariza, it really sucks to see him go the Rockets. I actually wouldn't mind him going to Cleveland.