View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 05:02 PM   #426
TougeSR20Kid
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
TougeSR20Kid has a little shameless behavior in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxxD View Post
I have the usal occasion of a smoke. At weekends ect, been smoking it for years never done any bad only good in my eyes. BUT what the differnce if it does become legal? Your still going to get it, your still going to be able to smoke it. Its only if you get caught with the shit thats illegal. your life is too short to ramping on trying to make it legal Just egt on with yuor life and smoke it!
It all depends on the conditions of how they legalize it, if they just make it flat out legal there exists the issue of how they are gonna tax it. If they legalize it to only specific vendors (licensed vendors or companies for manufacture) then there exists the potential that some big corporation like Marlboro will come in and make essentially a marijuana ciggarette that will be no better than modern day cigs with their additives and unnecessary chemicals... Personally I think it would be good if they could find an acceptable way of taxing and regulation. Because the revenue from that would A) boost the economy and B) create lots of additional income for this country which is much needed

Honestly I don't smoke but if that's ur cup of tea Cali is just about as good as it gets in terms of decriminalization and the medical system. Schwarzenegger signed in a law that decriminalizes anything up to an ounce as a misdemeanor and not a felony class 1 possession, I dunno if it's still in effect though, anyone?
Namaste mother f**ker
TougeSR20Kid is offline   Reply With Quote