View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 05:14 PM   #7
s13silvia_etown

Trader Rating: (0)
s13silvia_etown is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellother View Post
depending on your budget I would do suspension and brakes first. Then bolt ons I/e/etc.. Nistune is probably going t be your best bang for your buck. After that I'd enjoy the increases, and learn the car's as well as your limitations before thinking about steering (angle modifications I'm assuming?) or major power upgrades such as turbo's etc.
yeah thats probably the best now that i think of it.. i was told that if i do upgrade the turbo right when i do the swap (since everything is apart) prolly jus to go with the t28 from the notch tops and tune it to run lower boost for the time being until i can upgrade injectors and fmic and what not. im thinking i should jus save up money now and quick soo i can do as much as i can while i got the motor out.. im expecting the motor set to arrive in the next couple weeks soo ill probably have to skimp on my next cheque and save as much as i can to get parts ...either way id probably have to wait a bit longer for transit times on parts that need to be ordered and what not ...
thanks for the input, much appreciated!
s13silvia_etown is offline   Reply With Quote