View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 07:10 AM   #64
Yellow4g63
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
Yellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Yellow4g63

I took the plunge by ordering the Nistune software before I even bought my 1st board. I was just doing rom tuning for my N/A SR20VE with a Calum basic rom board. I tried romeditor then I tried Tuner pro for a few seconds then I heard about Nistune and I checked it out. This was before the free demo lol. I saw some pics and said what the hell I'll give it a go. I was shocked at how easy it made my rom tuning. I feel in love with the ease of use and ordered a board my 1st board a type 2.

I just ordered my type 3 and had a problem with it. Matt's customer service is unmatched and really hard to find these days . He helped me get to the bottom of my problem after I emailed him the logs from the Nistune. My type 2 board was installed by this guy that didnt do a good job broken pin and I thought I was farked.

Keep in mind that I bought this board I think in late 07 and never got to use it yet (another long story). Matt said he could do a exchange just mail it back or he could send another strip. I shipped it back and got served lol I paid $40 to ship it back later found out I was a retard. Matt gave me a small discount on my Type 3 when he didn't even have too. I love the software and can't wait to tune my RB and my 13.1 n/a VE.

95 240sx RB20 415whp
91 Nx2000 VVL yo
Yellow4g63 is offline   Reply With Quote