View Single Post
Old 10-05-2016, 11:34 AM   #81
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAT-PWR View Post
Hurricane wrist, Hurricane wrist, Hurricane wrist, Hurricane wrist, Hurricane wrist
Was just about to comment about it lol, you guys are more north and centeral west right? Im right on the fucking beach close by fort lauderdale, its already starting to rain buckets. Scared a rock is going to fly and smash my hatch glass when it comes by

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzbrady View Post
Bumpity bump,

It feels good to finally be putting everything back together and seeing the work pay off.

Any plans for brake or harness tuck? I did my break lines behind the firewall inside the cabin. Looks super clean and breaks work perfect, was maybe 50 bucks in total. Beats paying 5x the amount for stainless lines or the chasebay kit.
R3b is offline   Reply With Quote