View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 07:38 PM   #85
drifts135
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
drifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to drifts135
PMs cleared.

Well, the car was everything I could have hoped for all day. I never ever had to stop to cool it down. It never missed a beat on the way to summit (2hr drive). It garnered lots of attention as usual in the paddock. It served it's purpose well while giving LOTS of ride alongs. annnnnnnnnd, during the competition, she treated me well enough to allow us to take home 1st place in advanced/semi-pro class. (that is out of a total of 48 or so entrants, 25 or so of them in the same grouping as myself.)

I am awaiting pics/vids from fiends and local forum members. They will be posted when I get em.

BUY THIS GREAT and PROVEN DRIFTER/DAILY CAR!
drifts135 is offline   Reply With Quote