View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 11:34 AM   #7
gtstwincam
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
gtstwincam has much to be proud ofgtstwincam has much to be proud ofgtstwincam has much to be proud ofgtstwincam has much to be proud ofgtstwincam has much to be proud ofgtstwincam has much to be proud ofgtstwincam has much to be proud ofgtstwincam has much to be proud ofgtstwincam has much to be proud ofgtstwincam has much to be proud ofgtstwincam has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to gtstwincam Send a message via Yahoo to gtstwincam
lock problem

Did you ever figure out why your driver door lock doesnt work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumbo007 View Post
So I have a '95 s14 se with s14 zenki sr swap in it. I think the car may have had a factory alarm (there is a hood sensor, and 4-wire power lock connector) but I accidentally threw away the stock alarm brain so I'm using the JDM one (which didn't have a hood sensor).

Here's my problem:
My drivers side power lock doesn't work but my passenger side works fine. I can use the switch or lock/unlock the drivers door and the passenger side will lock/unlock. I took out the actuator and plugged it into the passenger side and it works so it's not the actuator itself.

Anyone have any ideas what to check? I'm hoping it's just bad stock wiring and not the factory alarm. Any help would be appreciated.
gtstwincam is offline   Reply With Quote