View Single Post
Old 12-27-2016, 01:49 PM   #2730
MamangSorbetero
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
MamangSorbetero is a jewel in the roughMamangSorbetero is a jewel in the roughMamangSorbetero is a jewel in the roughMamangSorbetero is a jewel in the roughMamangSorbetero is a jewel in the roughMamangSorbetero is a jewel in the roughMamangSorbetero is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by LockOn! View Post
What is your current front camber? Looks like barely anything at all... Take a picture with your wheel off? I have a hard time believing their is any camber mods here at all, at least from the pics you posted. If you've already notched your bracket and maxed your top hats you should have at least -6.

Those offsets are way too high. 8" wide should be at like 0 offset or lower. That would also give you 25mm more clearance for camber up front.

Was thinking I could make them fit with just a bit of camber in the rear while keeping the fronts at around 2.5 degrees. That's where I have em in the front right now. The coilover bracket design already comes notched somehow for FF2's. But if I drill into it some more, I risk compromising the rigidity of the mount. The bolt already hits the milled part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
Wants to go Shakotan but doesn't want to roll fenders

Can still do shakotan/zokusha without laying frame. Would love to, but California roads aren't very forgiving with lowered cars. Atleast where I live.

Help! It still looks weird af. Something still seems off about the style I want to achieve
MamangSorbetero is offline   Reply With Quote