View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 06:37 PM   #148
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryosuke Takahashi View Post
Man your telling me when I should post now/how that is very excessive; Im not some dime store hooker that's going to "give you a single big pay-off to drool over" Sounds gay. Im just about ready to stop contributing anything here. No one else is posting shit, I regret starting this thread. I gained nothing but shade.
You're lucky he doesn't ban you for being an asshole, he is just trying to keep the thread clean and organized. Since you're the only one really posting, making one contribution to this thread a day seems reasonable. Almost seems like you are just trying to post excessively so you thread stays at the top and more people see it...