View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018, 11:21 AM   #8
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by harlockssx View Post
HKS Hi-Power exhaust is one of the more quiet yet unrestrictive off the shelf systems. Typically, the larger the muffler case, the more quiet it will be, due to being able to pack in more sound deadening material. As long as what you're using has a straight through (not chambered) design, there should be no loss of power. I had to use silencers before, when I was living in Japan...switching to an HKS Hi-Power solved most of my noise issues with the Military and Japanese Police. There are newer mufflers like Varex that can be electronically controlled for noise, like EVCs do inline.
It'd be a nice switch, but PO of my exhaust already hacked it, so I already invested a bit on this one. And yes I had read on that and wanted to get a big case muffler, but then got a reality check of what could actually fit there when I measured (hence the v setup theory haha) but both mufflers will still be straight through. Only the two cats totaling 300 cells

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
mr.nismo. is offline   Reply With Quote