View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 12:56 PM   #125
DenkiMan!
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
DenkiMan! is an unknown quantity at this point
saw Cap 2 Monday night and man was I impressed. After the very first fight scene with him in it I just said to myself "thank you", finally choreography that is just on point and BADASS. the only thing i was worried about was how Falcon was going to look and throughout the movie he was as incredible, the scenes where he flies are awesome. I was just so pleased with how the action went and how they displayed Cap's abilities, because in Avengers, lets be honest. he didn't do much except get his ass kicked by Loki and wear a really stupid uniform. and in the first Cap, there was just one scene where he really went off on a few guys.

people are saying its better than the Avengers, but I'd have to disagree simply because it was more of a grand story line. but this is by far the best solo marvel movie to date I will say that, even over Iron Man (take avengers out and I'd even say its the best Marvel movie to date). I strongly encourage everyone to see this movie, there will be little to complain about, action is unbeatable at this point, storyline is easy to follow with awesome plot twists, and it really sets the stage for whats to come in a great way.
Looking for another pair of 17x9 Veilside Andrew Racing V's
DenkiMan! is offline   Reply With Quote