View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 09:02 AM   #32
waxball88
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
waxball88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by racepar1 View Post
Oh, now we find out that he bent the fucking control arm. That's not a "minor" incident with a guardrail. OF COURSE the wheel broke if it got hit hard enough to bend the LCA. Those things aren't flimsy...
Yes they are, it only takes hitting it at the right angle. My friend hit a curb powered through shaving his xxr wheels pretty good, bent the LCA, and the wheel although beat up was fine. Swapped LCA and drove it home that night.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Well, in Works defense, didnt BlackzenkiS14 drift slammed his rear end at 60mph into a k-rail? He shifted the whole trunk and shattered his rear windows and his Work Equips survived. Those rims are on his new S14 IIRC.
Yes marshall did wall ride , The wheels never hit the wall the hard( if at all) rear end of his car took all the damage.

I'm not saying this to defend rota/xxr/ or work, but people gotta stop making up excuses to flaunt their brand loyalty. A wheel is a wheel, hit it hard enough in the right spot it'll fucking break. I've seen almost any OEM (omgtehbest) wheel destroyed in any sort of way. There is no exception for work or any other wheel company.
waxball88 is offline   Reply With Quote