View Single Post
Old 10-05-2005, 01:48 PM   #62
kouki_s14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
kouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kouki_s14
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq
Face it , if your going to go KA turbo the cop is going to see. They are no longer that ignorant. If your that scared about getting pulled over and losing it, you should not be doing anything performance wise. Just sell your car and by something powerful new and legal.
Fact is I live in L.A. just like you do and unless your down in Culver City or out drag racing in the San Fernando Valley or driving stupidly out in Industry you really do not have to worry. My friends and I have driven modded engine cars here for years. The trick to not getting pulled over is not being stupid. Also don't run an exhaust that screams pull me over. The RB with the right exhaust is so quit you cannot hear it. With my exhaust it has a throaty healthy six sound but guess what ? I drove by no less than 5 cops in Torrance/Gardena yesterday afternoon on tuning runs never once did they look at me.
Oh ya my exhaust is a Buddy Club Spec II with a high flow cat.
thats actually pretty convincing to me, i think im gonna stick with the original plan of the RB, thanks and keep us updated on how the mounts fit in the s14