View Single Post
Old 05-12-2015, 11:30 AM   #57
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Mini @ work update.

I've been getting through the wiring slowly. The car did not have A/C or the original factory triple projector headlights up when I bought it . This meant there were many unused connectors that i couldn't mark when I removed the harness.

The scanned factory service manual is difficult to read was everything is pixelated but I am pretty much there in terms of wiring.

The engine bay is coming together nicely and my catch can has been sent to get laser cut.

I do need a new hood prop :/

The catch can will be mounted behind the passenger side shock tower and will be plumbed back into the intake.

This is where I really wish I still had the luxury of playing with CNC machines. Instead now I have to pay to have it cut out

Ill update when I am home tonight with better pictures. The weather here has been rainy for the past couple days which is also making progress a little slow.