View Single Post
Old 11-05-2014, 01:33 PM   #149
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
So my wife was a top WI realtor for 10 years. Now she works in corporate rel estate dealing with hundreds of millions of dollars.

It does work that way. You want to see a house, you just show up to it. It can be as simple as that. You don't have to give them a name if you don't want, but if you do it can change some things. Say you find out a really good friend of yours is a realtor or you decide to have a realtor start helping out find a house. You really like your realtor. Well say you end up buying a house you looked at by yourself and you didn't tell the Open House realtor you were working with a realtor. Well your buddy/realtor will get screwed.

Here's the thing. It costs you NOTHING to work with a realtor to help you find a house until you buy one. They are experts though (usually). Let them help you. They can answer questions They can give you advice. They can tell you about the process so you aren't counting on advice from a bunch of car guys.

I can give you a really good referal if you want one. I know a lot off realtors that ARE experts.
Thanks Mel, i might have to get in contact with you we have been throwing out the idea of moving out of state too, so once we decide if we are staying or going i'll let you know.