View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 11:42 AM   #27
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95KA-Turbo View Post
That's my thread on NRR - lots of ideas got shot down in there, haha.

One of them was modifying the inner pick up point. You affect a lot more then just the roll center when you do it. There is more then enough room to drill a hole above the stock location and move the arm up a good inch. I was steered away from that by the guys on NRR though so I would listen to them.

Also, my rear arms are corrected more then stock, I just don't have any spacers on them yet. You can see the slight angle difference from my toe arm and LCA. I should be able to get it mostly flat, but I've got to track down the proper spacers.

Also, you don't necessarily want the roll center back to the factory location. The 240 wasn't exactly a performance monster from the factory. I haven't done enough research to say what might be optimal...so going for straight LCAs is a good goal for now. I'll be able to fine tune it as I drive it.
I liked this idea:

It's what silk road does on their time attack car. I wish I had more data on it but have only seen one article.